Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Movin' On Up

I expect that some of you have noticed the remodeling I've been doing over the past few days...

I was sorry to say goodbye to my tropical paradise theme, but it was just becoming too much of a hindrance. The columns were too narrow, and it wasn't very easy on the eyes - which is becoming more and more important to me as the years pass. Time to grow up and at least pretend to be more professional about these things...

I hope to keep the tropical vibe going, with my peaceful photo in the header and colors meant to evoke images of sand and surf. At least for now. I'm likely to change my mind again in a week or so.

So I bid a fond adieu to my "Serenity Now" theme, and move onward and upward to more practical and useful templates. Let me know what you think of the change...

----------------
Now playing: Soundtrack - Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back - Track 15 - The Devil Song - Marcy Playground
via FoxyTunes

No comments: