Thursday, October 25, 2007

Absence Makes the Heart Grow...Fonder?

Just a quick note to apologize for my lack of attention over these past few days. I'm really not abandoning my duties (heh, I just said duties) as webmistress of this here oufit.

I'm actually spending most of my free time - which, let's face it, is all of my time - looking for new & better ways to present my blog. I've got a bunch of new nifty utilities which should allow me to post pretty much any video I choose, and we all know I'll use the hell out of those.

Now I'm experimenting with new templates & Blogger hacks, which could take awhile. If I were able, I'd just create my own template, but there's not much chance of that happening anytime this century. I'm satisfied with the appearance of my blog the way it is, but I'm looking for ways to improve its performance. Right now, I'm experimenting with the Neo template, but I still have a long way to go before I make a switch.

Hopefully, I'll be back in the blogging saddle soon.

No comments: