So, without further ado, here is the list of Lessons Mark Learned From Watching The First 4 Episodes of “Sunny” Season 3:
- Sometimes abortions just “don’t take”.
- Frank may not be Dee’s real father, but they are related.
- A rat could beat a scorpion.
- It is possible for an asshole to rip in half like tissue paper.
- The park sucks because it’s too goddamn bright, and there isn’t enough room to drink.
- For a dumpy little hobbit, Frank makes a pretty good John McClane.
- Mac is a born smasher.
- The dude who played Kevin on “The Wonder Years” is actually a damn fine director (”Daddy Day Camp” notwithstanding).
- Acid makes Charlie lose his shit.
- While Dennis was a model child, Dee was a disappointment and a mistake.
- You really don’t want to know what that’s a jar of.
- Frank carries his gun everywhere.
- If you want to make Charlie very happy, read him some excerpts from Dee’s middle school diary.
- Maybe if Mac hadn’t banged all their friends’ sisters, the gang might have someone left to tell the world about their achievements and carry on their legacy.
So many lessons! “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia” is definitely a show with a message.
Don’t forget to tune in for the season premiere this Thursday, September 13th at 10pm Eastern on FX.