Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Parody Up With Which We Dare No Longer Put

I realize I'm a bit behind the times here, but upon catching myself watching this clip for about the millionth time, I decided I'd be remiss if I didn't go ahead & post it.

Any of you who have visited here previously will certainly be aware of my deep and abiding love for my secret boyfriend Keith. So is it wrong that I laugh so hard at this every single time? I think not - one of Keith's most endearing traits is a healthy sense of humor, especially of the self-deprecating variety.

For any of you who haven't seen this yet, be forewarned that this sketch is extremely lo-o-ong. They took a creditable stab at reenacting an entire episode of Countdown in about 9 minutes. But if you have the time, I recommend you give it a viewing.

Indeed, justice and decency demand you so to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Affleck was the bomb in Phantoms, yo!

Melissa B. said...

Hey there, you Superior Scribbler, you! Just checking in with the winners, to see what's going on at your place. Also, I'd like to tell you 2 important things. First, please don't miss my Silly Sunday Sweepstakes tomorrow...you can contribute to the legend of the Superior Scribbler by helping us out! Also, I've been nominated for a pretty neat education blog award. You can vote for me, the Original Superior Scribbler, by visiting my place and clicking on the EduBlog icon. Thanks so much, and hope you visit soon!