Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Major Award

"It reminds me of the Fourth of July!..."

Sorry, but I can't help it... I'm excited about my major award. Buckets of thanks to my good friend Linda at Saoirse Daily2 for nominating me - you're the best!

So, here are the rules:

*Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.

*Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.

* Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.

* Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit This Post (same as above) and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!

*Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.


Alright, so here's the fun part... In no particular order, I hereby nominate:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But... but.... I don't have 5 friends! :)

(And I'd be hard pressed to find that many that blog!)

Oh, alright... I give it a think later on to see if I can squeeze out anything else from my poor squibbly grey matter. ;)