Thursday, July 17, 2008

Is It Just Me, Or...

Is anybody else missing Rachel Maddow?

Don't get me wrong - I'm very happy to have my Keith back from his summer vacation. Countdown is and always will be his show, and nobody does it better.

But somebody needs to give Rachel her own TV show, for crying out loud! I've been a fan of her radio program for years, so I'm not surprised that she did such a good job guest-hosting for the past 2 weeks on Countdown. I know she'll still pop up as a regular commentator on MSNBC, but I'm sorry - that's just not good enough.

Until this egregious error is remedied, I'll have to make do with some of my favorite video clips from the guest-hosting stint. This one is doubly good because it also features comic genius Michael Ian Black (who will unfortunately always be known to my husband only as Johnny Blue Jeans):





----------------
Now playing: Jet - Move On
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

SaoirseDaily2 said...

I agree, Rachel needs her own show. Did you see our Aaron shine? He will be a superstar!

How is your summer going? I see you have been posting lately. I will need to catch up.

Best always, Linda