Thursday, January 24, 2008

Select A Candidate

Sorry for my prolonged absence from the blogosphere... As you know, we had a death in the family recently, so things have been a bit more hectic than usual around here. I'm going to try to get back in the saddle over the next few days.

Warm thanks to all of you who expressed your sympathy for our loss & offered your support in our time of need. Please know that your kindness is greatly appreciated.

So, on to business... I came across this quiz on Patrick's Place, and thought it might be fun to post here. As usual, my answers matched me with Dennis Kucinich - which would be fine, if he had even a snowball's chance in hell of getting elected. *sigh*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Annnnnd, seeing as how Dennis just dropped out this morning, well... I'm thinking that may make it a bit more difficult. :)

As for my results? It was actually a pleasant surprise to see that it came back as John Edwards, if for no other reason than to confirm that I've been supporting the right guy since my endorsement over at Repressed.

Of course, he doesn't have a snowball's chance, either, but I'm hearing rumours that he may be angling for the Veep slot. That'd be okay as a consolation prize, I guess...

Mandy said...

Just as I thought, my top three are the ones that I would have picked. The top three dems. I hope in some way, I will be able to vote for John E. yet AGAIN!

Barbara Raymond said...

Yeah, I'm with both of you on that. I'm afraid that the only way I'll get to vote for him will be if he gets the VP slot, though...

By the time Indiana gets around to their primary, I fear Edwards will have already been completely nudged out of the race.

Then again, I'd be satisfied with any of the Dems over what we have now, so I shouldn't complain. :>)